Distressing Sanders

Distressing sanders are fed through machines that most commonly use wire or abrasive brushes to remove the softer part of the grain leaving a textured and aged looking output. These machines can use a roller or belt feed system to control the part as it passes though variable speed heads. This control allows customer specific look. Most Commonly used for panel and solid wood distressing.

No online information available at this time, please contact our office at info@NorthtechMachine.com or 812-967-7400 so we may handle your request personally.